Wednesday 2 September 2009

DECKED!!


The Decked Exhibition kicked off last week and I popped down for the party on Thursday night.

A cool time was had by everyone and it was really nice to see so many friends there checking out the work. Almost too many friends as I spent most of the night running round trying to find people and guide stragglers to the gallery. Aside from the stress it was really fun and a good chance to catch up with old faces.

I made some little flyer things that seemed to go in about 15 seconds of putting the out so I guess there are a few more people knowing my name now. Maybe a should have charged for them????

I managed to shoot a few photos with my new found polaroid cam, don't hate me for loving them. I'm just a little obsessed with the quality of them and the simplicity of point, shoot, print.

Anyway, check the Decked blog for more photos and write up etc...

thedeckedproject.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment