Wednesday 10 March 2010

Things I Like

When I first thought about starting a blog I wanted it to be a collection of things I found along my travels and day to day wanderings. So far I don't think I have put anything up much like this, so here is the start of a regular section called 'Things I Like'...

Telegraph poles
Wasted Polaroid shots
Sunset over Covent Garden
An old trigonometry text book
A crazy messed up print statistics report. Printer error.
More waste from peel-apart polaroids.
Residue from cleaning woodblock printing type.
PHOTOCOPIER!!!!! My tool of choice for much of my work.
More telegraph poles.
"There is nothing like a truck or a gate or some particular wall that has nothing but tags"
Symbols.
Accidental colour combinations.
Pipework at my Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment